Requirements for Death Registration in Panama
- Original Death Certificate, issued by the Hong Kong Registry Office and dully Apostilled (it can also be authenticated by this office only if required). (The death Certificate, should describe the cause, the time & date of the death, without these information registration won't be process.
- Spanish Translation of the Death Certificate (The translation has to be done by a public translator registered in Panama and the apostille seal also has to be translated).
- 2 copies of the Panamanian cedula or passport of the deceased,
- In Panama the death can be registered by the husband, wife, father, children or any other close relative of the deceased.
- For more information please click on this link: http://www.tribunal-electoral.gob.pa/registro-civil/index.html