Requirements for Marriage Registration in Panama
- Original Marriage Certificate, issued by the Hong Kong Registry Office dully Apostilled and authenticated by this office only if required.
- Spanish Translation of the Marriage Certificate (The translation has to be done by a public translator registered in Panama and the Apostille seal also has to be translated).
- 2 copies of the Panamanian Cedula or Passport of the Panamanian national, 2 passport copies of the foreigner applicant. (if applicable)
- In Panama the marriage certificate can be registered by the husband or wife, or the couple's parents.
- For more information please click on this link: http://www.tribunal-electoral.gob.pa/registro-civil/index.html