First Time Applications
- Original Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals)
- 2 sets of the Application Form
- 2 sets of Parents Authorization Form , (signed by both parents). “First Time application”
- 2 copies of Father’s and Mother’s Panamanian Cedula or passport-- Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures: color passport size photos /facing front with full-face view; 35mm X 45mm / white background; (use a proper attire; no sleeveless); no piercing, no big earrings and no contact lenses, glasses or hats, make sure your hair is tide back to the hairline).
- First time application overseas is only allowed for underage children (below 18 years old) and both parents must sign the authorization letter.
NOTE: For single or divorce parents they must present the custody and/or divorce documents (if applicable) or made a notarized declaration of their status. (Click here to download the declaration’s template ).