First Time Applications
- Original Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals)
- 2 sets of the Application Form
- 2 sets of Parents Authorization Form , (signed by both parents). “First Time application”
- 2 copies of Father’s and Mother’s Panamanian Cedula or passport-- Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures: color passport size photos /facing front with full-face view; 35mm X 45mm / white background; (use a proper attire; no sleeveless); no piercing, no big earrings and no contact lenses, glasses or hats, make sure your hair is tide back to the hairline, showing neck and shoulders, no extravagant hairstyle and no hair clips nor ribbons).
- First time application overseas is only allowed for underage children (below 18 years old) and both parents must sign the authorization letter.
NOTE: For single or divorce parents they must present the custody and/or divorce documents (if applicable) or made a notarized declaration of their status. (Click here to download the declaration’s template ).