Renewals for Minors (under 18 years old)
- 2 sets of Application Form
- 2 sets of Parents Authorization Form , signed by both parents.
- 2 copies of the current passport (only first and second page) -- Present Original for validation
- 2 copies of the Panamanian Birth Certificate (It must have the authentication seals) -- Present Original for validation.
- 2 copies of Father’s and Mother’s Panamanian Cedula or passport-- Present Original for validation.
- Four (4) recent pictures: color passport size photos (35mm X 45mm); facing front with full-face view; white background; (use a proper attire; no sleeveless; no piercing, no big earrings and no contact lenses/glasses or hats, make sure your hair is tide back to the hairline).